WAYS TO GIVE
Cars For Homes ™
Your car donation can help a family build a house and the hope of a better future! Car donations help Habitat for Humanity build houses in partnership with families in need of decent, affordable shelter. Donate a car, truck, boat, RV or other vehicles to Habitat's Cars for Homes Vehicle Donation Program by calling 1-877-277-4344 or visiting www.carsforhomes.org.
Habitat for Humanity in Nassau County, NY Inc. invites businesses and individuals in Nassau County to participate with us and our community to ensure that families in need have the opportunity to purchase a decent and affordable home.
In-Kind donations aid in addressing the problems of substandard, cost-burdened and poverty housing in our community. In-kind donations also offer a wealth of benefits to businesses, including tax deductions, public relations exposure, and a permanent, positive effect on company morale through building homes with Habitat partner families.
The following are benefits of becoming an in-kind donor:
- House Signage – The name of your company displayed at the construction site during the home's construction. the duration of the construction of the home
- Tax Deductions – Your business may be eligible for a tax deduction. Value of donated in-kind gifts are evaluated at the time of the donation.
Types of Gifts In-Kind:
BUILDING MATERIALS & SUPPLIES
- Windows (white vinyl, Energy Star qualified)
- Siding (vinyl)
- Drywall Finishers
- Roofing Materials
- Sub-Contractors; Labor (Electric, Plumbing, HVAC, Excavation)
- Services (Architect, Surveyor, Mold Remediation)
- Buildable Lots in Nassau County in areas appropriate for building single-family homes.
For more information about in-kind donations please contact the office at 516-627-6047 or email email@example.com.