Please note that Volunteer Activities are currently suspended until further notice due to coronavirus.
- Participate in the new construction or rehab of an existing house. (no experience needed!).
- Build site volunteers during hazardous construction phases must be at least 18 years old and sign a waiver of liability prior to their assigned work date.
- Become a Volunteer Group Build Sponsor.
- Donate Lunch for the construction volunteers. For more information about how to do this please email our lunch coordinator at email@example.com.
- Serve on a Committee.
- Assist at Special Events and Fundraisers.
- Photograph important events such as Wall Raisings and Home Dedication Ceremonies as well as weekly photos of groups and individual volunteers on Wednesday, Thursday or and Saturday onsite.
- Become a Volunteer and assist weekly onsite with Groups and Individuals with sign in, coordination of lunch and snacks, distribute protective gear, and site clean up.
- Social Media Volunteer - Update website, and all Social Media platforms weekly.